Steve Feinstein has passed away.

Steve F

Dear Friends,

I'm Steve Feinstein's daughter, Ella. With great sadness, I'm writing to let you know that Steve passed away on friday night after his battle with cancer. He spoke often of the wonderful people that he'd come to know through the Classic Speakers community over the years.
Our family is heartbroken and would appreciate your continued prayers in this difficult time. 

Ella,

Very saddened to receive this news.  Steve was an early and prolific contributor on CSP before I arrived in 2012, a great source of AR knowledge and speakers in general.  He personally helped me at one point.  I have been wondering for a while why he stopped posting.  He has been missed.

Thank you for telling us.

Aadams 

My condolences to the Steve Feinstein family at this time of great loss and sadnesss. As you may know he was a member here for many years and will be sorely missed.

I always enjoyed reading his point of view as I valued his knowledgable opinions. There were many times we agreed in a number of discussions and I always valued his experience about the topics. In all discussions he was always a valuable contributor.

His parting will be felt by members here for certain, now and in the future. I can only wish I would’ve met him in person. Reading his obituary I learned we shared more than I was aware of.

My warm regards to his family and may he rest in peace.

Frank Marsi

I never had a direct conversation with Steve.  However when I joined 4 years ago, through extensive readings of past threads, I'd count Steve as one of a half dozen or so members who I owe a great deal of appreciation and respect  for what he's done for me.  I regret never having a direct conversation with your father.  Please accept my condolences and know your father was a massive benefit to my life.  You and your family will be in my prayers. 

- Scottie Napier-Muñoz

19 hours ago, Steve F said:
Dear Friends,

I'm Steve Feinstein's daughter, Ella. With great sadness, I'm writing to let you know that Steve passed away on friday night after his battle with cancer. He spoke often of the wonderful people that he'd come to know through the Classic Speakers community over the years.
Our family is heartbroken and would appreciate your continued prayers in this difficult time. 

Dear Ella,

We are all heartbroken by this sad news about Steve! 

Steve was an integral part of the knowledge-base of The Classic Speaker Pages, and his contributions over time were invaluable.  He knew not just about AR, Bose or Boston Acoustics, but he knew all about the high-fidelity industry, and he contributed a great deal on many subjects that simply enrichened the site.  He had a broad view of the industry, grounded in years of experience.

We send our condolences and will miss Steve very much!

—Tom Tyson

Very sad news but thank you for letting his friends here know. He will be missed.

Dear Ella,

I am deeply saddened by the loss of your father. Unfortunately I never had the opportunity to met him in person but only through The Classic Speaker Pages since the early 2000s. As others have said, his contribution to this forum has been invaluable and I will personally miss his presence greatly. Thank you very much for letting us know.

My deepest condolences to you and your entire family.

Luigi Fedele

• genek featured and pinned this topic