FREE AR3s!

Stimpy

4 minutes ago, Stimpy said:

If you value your money, you're better off with the extra Costco membership.    If you like very good deals, on audio equipment, try AK!!!  Don't say that I didn't warn you!   B)

..Hahaha jkd,,, I just exchanged the 24 packs of Heneken for the AK, Sub membership ( skip drinking for a week)... So far I quick saw couple things in the Barter town that is very interesting to me... Thanks Stimpy.

I sort of wanted to stay out of this thread until I realized I had saved this useless and now outdated listing from the same online source of advertising (CL), so I'll just post it here. Hmmmm...... it looks like tomorrow marks four years since this ad was initiated.  

AR-3 ma.jpg

Well, the person with the free AR-3s DID reply to my email:

"Thanks for your interest.  I posted the offer Sunday about 2:15 and a fellow from Connecticut replied about 2:40.  He then drove over to pick them up"

Hope they went to a good home. A CSP member maybe?

-Kent

That was a bit of a drive. i always wondered how many listing like this come and go on CL before most of us ever see them!

Chances are someone willing to make that drive isn't in it for the money so expect they are  in fine hands.

Roger

Just received an email from the fellow with those free speakers.

Thank you for your interest in the speakers.  I was surprised by how many replies I received. 

I gave them to a man from Connecticut who responded within minutes of my posting and then drove over from Connecticut

to pick them up. 

With all of the possible takers, is this guys emailing everyone back?

It doesn't matter at this point.

Why did I even add this?

Archived