Original AR paperwork I have

DonT

I am sure you guys have seen this stuff before but I thought I would share. I was going through some old paper work and look what I found. Some original AR paper work. This stuff came with my AR2 and 3st that I still have. I didn't realize I had duplicates. Cool info in these.

All wonderful, but can you publish complete photos (if there are 2 pages, both) of AR-3st Wiring Instruction?
You can see the complete wiring diagram (including coil, resistor and connections) that I and many fans need and you could use it for reconstruction of super tweeter units!

Giorgio

I enjoyed seeing the order form for the books and the original grille cloth. These two AR booklets (see pic below) were later re-printed by Dover Books and can still be found in the used market. I also like seeing the AR turntable referred to as a "record player" in the Hirsch reprint. Thx for sharing.

AR books 1,1.jpg

Here below also two postal envelopes sent by Acoustic Research, containing the first all the documentation of the AR2a speakers dated 1962 as per stamp (note the first series logo and the address of the establishment on the back envelope), the second one containing the brochure with info of AR LST, from 1974 and sent by Norwood!

busta1.jpg

busta2.jpg

busta3.jpg

On 9/28/2019 at 10:28 AM, Giorgio AR said:

All wonderful, but can you publish complete photos (if there are 2 pages, both) of AR-3st Wiring Instruction?
You can see the complete wiring diagram (including coil, resistor and connections) that I and many fans need and you could use it for reconstruction of super tweeter units!

Giorgio

If this is what you are talking about here are some better pics. It is only one sided. I can scan it and email it if needed, That might be better?

CIMG5310.JPG

CIMG5311.JPG

CIMG5312.JPG

CIMG5313.JPG

Exactly this, DonT thanks to the detailed photos, among my projects there is really a replica of AR-ST and I think that the scheme is the best help to be able to reconstruct this speaker.
Sincerely, thank you for your kind reply !!

38 minutes ago, Giorgio AR said:

Exactly this, DonT thanks to the detailed photos, among my projects there is really a replica of AR-ST and I think that the scheme is the best help to be able to reconstruct this speaker.
Sincerely, thank you for your kind reply !!

You are welcome. I am glad it well help. I do have an original 3st I need to replace the capacitor in (Just have not got to it) When I do I can post pics of the inside also.

• 2 weeks later...