Potentiometers for AR

JKent

• 4 weeks later...

Sales have slowed a bit, ordering from China has become more difficult and more expensive, and it’s time consuming to sort and pack all the crimps, washers and knobs. I probably have about 50 left and will keep selling them on eBay for $50/pr but will continue the $30/pr price for CSP until sold out. I’ve said “this is the last time” before but I really don’t want to be in the pot business 😁

I only started this to help out friends here (the CSP price is virtually break-even) after I saw another eBay seller hawking them for $50 EACH!  

So get ‘em before they’re gone. PM your email address for questions or orders.

Thanks

Kent

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sold out again but should have more by the New Year (2023). I ordered more this time so I can keep the price at the same level of $30/pair for CSP/AK members. 
Happy Holidays!

Kent

Hi Kent!

Happy Thanksgiving! I trust you and your family are well.

I have a client that has asked me to start a search for a pair of 3as that need restoring, which has just started. Once I find a suitable set, there’s a good chance I’ll need two sets of pots. I have no time table as I could find a set tomorrow, or three weeks from now. I’m not asking you to hold them for me, but seeing you expect more is good news. Thanks for doing this and hope to talk soon.

Cheers, Glenn

New ETA: December 10.

Please PM me with your email address AFTER DEC 7 with your needs and shipping address. Pair of pots with mounting hardware and knobs $30 + postage. Using your old knobs? $28. 

These prices are for CSP/AK members. Ebay price $50/pr. 
Kent

edit: 12//12/22: They were hung up in customs. Hope to have them within the next couple of days. Import taxes raised my cost so I'll probably increase the price to $32/pair after Jan. 1st. I'll honor the old price until then. Will post an announcement as soon as they arrive. Thanks for the patience.

• 2 weeks later...

THEY'RE BACK

Please PM me with your email address, what you need and a mailing address. I'll send you an exact price quote.

Thank you!

Kent

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I Would like some if they ever come back!  Any alternatives recommended?  Thanks.  Sounds like I may have to go through the cleaning process. Just got a second set of 4x. Sold the first pair I acquired without resto. This tells me I’m meant to have a pair. Thanks

Edited by dgb02
typo

Bear in mind, L-pads have their terminals marked differently than the original pots. This thread (and the thread linked to post #2) has useful info, especially Roy's comments in post #3. You shouldn't need the resistors for 2-way speakers.