Ar10p Maintenance

giovanni56

Giovanni great job, these early AR10TTs deserved a correct restoration of the woofers: it must have been a struggle but the result is splendid, finally, the restoration of the crossovers respects the original project with the use of bipolar electrolytic capacitors !!

The photos show a rare and splendid pair of AR10TT, no cosmetic defects, they look like new.

These are one of my favorite speakers.  While hearing is so subjective, my ears know what they like.  AR10π have the uncanny ability to disappear into the music in the same way AR9's do.  I found a pair many years ago that I gifted to my eldest daughter who appreciates music the way I do.  They never fail to impress me on how beautiful they sound every time I visit.  

Beautiful work restoring them to their original beauty

Ciao, bellissime davvero, sembrano appena uscite dalla linea di produzione! Sono rientrato nel  sito dopo una lunga assenza.... I miei diffusori hanno un grande elettrolitico che non vedo nelle tue foto: hai dovuto eliminarlo per eccessiva perdita o per un miglioramento? Nei filtri della mia coppia ho sostituito quelli dei tweteer per alta esr....

Saluti

On 15/2/2022 at 18:37, sidecar said:

Ciao, bellissime davvero, sembrano appena uscite dalla linea di produzione! Sono rientrato nel sito dopo una lunga assenza.... I miei diffusori hanno un grande elettrolitico che non vedo nelle tue foto: hai dovuto eliminare per eccessiva perdita o per un miglioramento? Nei filtri della mia coppia ho sostituito quelli dei tweteer per alta esr....

Saluti

The large 2500 nF electrolytic was replaced with several Mundorfs connected in parallel.