Allison Nines (1 pair) for sale on ebay, ends 7/18/2008

Guest Piston

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Piston
So what happened? Why did you pull the auction?

Yank

There was 1 hour left to go on the auction and my initial auction price was not met - no bids at all. I realized I didn't want to sell the pair at that price. They are worth more to me than the price I would have gotten.

• 3 months later...
Guest Scotte_123
There was 1 hour left to go on the auction and my initial auction price was not met - no bids at all. I realized I didn't want to sell the pair at that price. They are worth more to me than the price I would have gotten.

I have a pair of CD 9's that were recently banged up in shipping. Are there any resources available for repairing them?

Piston said:

ebay is not for the faint of heart. Everyone waits until the last 60 seconds or less to bid.

OTOH, you can always set a reserve or start at a higher price.

Or try to sell them here in the For Sale section

(actually, that for sale listing in the Allison section, with the link to ebay violates forum policy)

Good luck

Kent

• 8 years later...
34 minutes ago, JKent said:

Who knows? That was 9 years ago! :D

Like the joke about the guy who found a repair ticket, in a drawer for a forgotten pair of shoes ?.

Nine years?? Oh what the heck, so he went over with the ticket, and showed the repairman.

The repair man said: Yes they are here.....they'll be ready on Thursday.

Bill

Archived