I can't find higher rez content in the AR library anymore...

Kuja

Hi,

I can't find high-rez content in the AR library anymore.

I was looking for some crossover schematics (AR90) that was available in the old library.

Now I can only find the much lower resolution jpeg file with component values that are mostly inlegible.

Many other brochures and manuals are now in much lower resolution.

Is the old high-rez content going to be available at some point again?

Hi,

I can't find high-rez content in the AR library anymore.

I was looking for some crossover schematics (AR90) that was available in the old library.

Now I can only find the much lower resolution jpeg file with component values that are mostly inlegible.

Many other brochures and manuals are now in much lower resolution.

Is the old high-rez content going to be available at some point again?

Providing higher resolution scans is in the queue. I've been spending all of my free time the last couple weeks on the new website and forums and still have a significant amount of work to do. If anyone (including everyone emailing me lately) would like to pay for a full-time assistant to work out of my house then I'm sure things would move faster. Otherwise, please keep in mind that I'm working on the website when I get home from work in the evenings.

Mark

Providing higher resolution scans is in the queue. I've been spending all of my free time the last couple weeks on the new website and forums and still have a significant amount of work to do. If anyone (including everyone emailing me lately) would like to pay for a full-time assistant to work out of my house then I'm sure things would move faster. Otherwise, please keep in mind that I'm working on the website when I get home from work in the evenings.

Mark

On a related note, once I have the content from the previous site back online this week/weekend, I will start a thread with a more formal queue.

Mark

Hi Mark,

We all are so grateful for the work you are doing here!!! :)

I only got worried that this new forum/library format will impose some limits on file sizes.

It would be a pity, since this site is the only source that contains so many valuable materials and information.

I mentioned here some of my European brochures.

If you don't have them, I can scan them in no time. I would be very happy to contribute again to this great site.

Aleksandar

Hi Mark,

We all are so grateful for the work you are doing here!!! :)

I only got worried that this new forum/library format will impose some limits on file sizes.

It would be a pity, since this site is the only source that contains so many valuable materials and information.

Did you read my reply yor previous post regarding British Connoissseur brochure here?

Are you interested in scans of those brochures I mentioned there?

I would be very happy to contribute again to this great site.

Aleksandar

I'm interested in any brochures that we don't already have. If you are sure the brochure you have isn't one already up in the Library, it would be great if you could scan and email it to me.

Mark

• 3 years later...

Hallo,

In Library I can find only small rezolution crossover schemtaics. Does anyone have a crossover schematics for Acoustic Research AR90 in big resolution and could mail me to vecerinskas@gmail.com.

Many thanks.

Hello,

The following topic/post will hopefully contain the information that you are looking for:

http://www.classicspeakerpages.net/IP.Board/index.php?showtopic=4174&view=findpost&p=72384

Enjoy!

Robert_S

Archived