TSW and Connoisseur Series...

administrator

Has anyone seen TSW brochures other than the one I have up in the Library?

Also, regarding the two Connoisseur series brochures... I think they may have both been printed in England? If someone with more insight into this would comment it would be helpful, so I can categorize the brochures properly. ;)

Thanks!

Mark

Also, regarding the two Connoisseur series brochures... I think they may have both been printed in England? If someone with more insight into this would comment it would be helpful, so I can categorize the brochures properly. ;)

Thanks!

Mark

Hi Mark,

I made those Connoisseur Series Brochure (Printed in England) scans that can be found here.

I got this brochure from the AR dealership in Belgrade, Yugoslavia (now Serbia) in 1985.

Few months later, I bought a pair of AR-30BF that can be seen in this brochure.

I also have a brochure of European versions of AR-8bx and AR-18bx from the same year, entitled "The 8-18 series".

They have a very strange yellow "synthetic foil" 1" cone tweeter, which was developed only for these speakers.

I can post the scans here if you are interested.

I have a very nice "The AR verticals" brochure (AR9, 90, 91, 92) printed in England.

I also have an odd English "Truth In Listening" brochure featuring AR9, AR90, AR91, AR92, AR14, AR25 - the 25th anniversary model(!) and AR18.

And there is also a "Printed in Britain" classic "Truth In Listening" brochure with 10pi, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17 and 18.

It is very similar to the brochure that was earlier available somewhere in the library, but those scans were cropped and their scan quality and resolution could also be better.

Just let me know - I'll be glad to provide these scans! :)

Aleksandar

Mark

Hi, Mark!

I have an older TSW brochure. The 1st three pages look identical to yours. The last 3 pages differ.

Major difference is my brochure ends at the TSW 610. That is, there are no higher models listed.

I'll scan those three pages and post here ... just give me a few days.

Regards,

Jerry

PS: I also have the individual spec sheets for all of the TSW models up to the TSW 610.

Archived