AR 10 pi doors

Good evening.  Ive been a member for some years now. And if I know anything, it's that some of the best cabinet guys are here. 

I've personally gone from a rudemtory venerrist( word? Ha)...to a very adept one. 

I've included pics of a 10pi doors .  Issue is the "zebrawood" drop down doors.  Id been trying hard to find  evidence that this was an AR quirky add on.

I've found no such evidence. 

Secondarily, I'm a refurb/repair, resell business owner/tech.  And I've found a set of NOS  yellow dome tweeters, as well as a set of NOS mids.

Combined with an authentic set of S-1 stands,original brown foam  grills, s1  stands  AR sold for this set and the ar-11...This is a pretty special set I'm working  on.

So as an originalist.  ( I really think that the  zebra wood looks good ( is that a real thing, "zebrawood? ")

Your opinion's  I would highly respect.   It  looks like it was manufactured this way or a very good professional veneered it. I'm soliciting.  opinions on how to proceed. 

Scottie 

Mostly, how the hell am I gonna match it to the rest of cabs.  Plus thesome repair is in order. 

More photos to come

20240209_170044.jpg

20240209_170037.jpg

On 2/9/2024 at 5:17 PM, scottie munoz said:

Good evening.  Ive been a member for some years now. And if I know anything, it's that some of the best cabinet guys are here. 

I've personally gone from a rudemtory venerrist( word? Ha)...to a very adept one. 

I've included pics of a 10pi doors .  Issue is the "zebrawood" drop down doors.  Id been trying hard to find  evidence that this was an AR quirky add on.

I've found no such evidence. 

Secondarily, I'm a refurb/repair, resell business owner/tech.  And I've found a set of NOS  yellow dome tweeters, as well as a set of NOS mids.

Combined with an authentic set of S-1 stands,original brown foam  grills, s1  stands  AR sold for this set and the ar-11...This is a pretty special set I'm working  on.

So as an originalist.  ( I really think that the  zebra wood looks good ( is that a real thing, "zebrawood? ")

Your opinion's  I would highly respect.   It  looks like it was manufactured this way or a very good professional veneered it. I'm soliciting.  opinions on how to proceed. 

Scottie 

Mostly, how the hell am I gonna match it to the rest of cabs.  Plus thesome repair is in order.

These are useful pics.  I showed the edge particularly because it appears to be done by the factory. Or he was really good. Pics of cabs 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xqMcB1iBzuY2EdnF8

20240209_170044.jpg

20240209_170037.jpg