Need new cloth for AR3

Shacky

I just bought the cloth evibeman sells on ebay at  https://www.ebay.com/itm/195482258622?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=uNHFYL1aRT6&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=xRmGi2yORIG&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

It's much whiter than the original AR cloth, you would definitely have to do both speakers, but it looks good when installed.

I was not sure what I wanted to go with on my 3's so I bought the white 7002, the cream 7022 and the tan 6003. Wound up using the original cream color. Not easy to work with. The linen is much more forgiving and looks nice, but these are 3's and I felt they should look like 3's. 

JuYsAT5.jpg

On 12/11/2022 at 7:10 PM, lARrybody said:

I was not sure what I wanted to go with on my 3's so I bought the white 7002, the cream 7022 and the tan 6003. Wound up using the original cream color. Not easy to work with. The linen is much more forgiving and looks nice, but these are 3's and I felt they should look like 3's. 

JuYsAT5.jpg

I went with the cream as well. Looked closer to original than the white. It is a bit difficult to work with for sure. One word of advice, after you have it attached to your frames and the extra is trimmed off on the back sides, use a match and carefully melt-fuse the cut edges. It prevents it from unraveling.

Just ordered from Wendell Fabrics, spoke with John. DF-7002. Says White on the site, but it's more of the creme color. Had to buy 2 yards minimum 36" X 72", which is fine. I have to redo the 3s I restored a while ago, and do the grills on the 2nd set with the Mellotone.

FYI-2 yards is the minimum order, plus a 15.00 handling charge, and shipping cost.