Dear Members of the Forum,

I'm a new comer, entering has proud owner of a pair of 1980's Allison One pair and 1986's Allison Five pair.

Recently I had the chance to buy a pair of speakers which cabinet and XO were rebuild, but the speakers were all original OEM Allison 1980 parts.

Knowing the difficulty to find on the market original parts in good conditions, I'm offering to who is interested the four 10" woofers (to be refoamed, but never worked with the damaged suspension), two 6,5" midrange and 2 4" tweeters, both in almost mint conditions.

I'm located in Italy, but the parts may easily be transported in US by myself of by colleagues during business trips (at least mids and tweets), or shipped if you need them urgently and you are willing to get fast forwarder wallet fat...

Attached some pics of the woofers, other available upon request, as my private contacts.

Best,

Fulvio

AllisonOne - 3.jpg

AllisonOne - 4.jpg

AllisonOne - 5.jpg

Hi, Bill, and thanks for your feedback.

Parts are already on Ebay, I thought that a direct contact with the most interested people could be of mutual benefit.

I'm a part of the people that made Allison 'glorious years' in Italy at that time... :)

5 hours ago, newandold said:

Why not EBAY??

I've seen quite a few listings in Italy over the years.

If you are willing to ship worldwide on Ebay, you will get the largest audience there and abroad (USA) Allison did quite well in Italy during the "glorious years!"

Bill

Hey Fulvio!

Since the parts say Made in U. S. A you are obligated to send them back here.  It's a new Trump thing.  Send them to me and I will make sure they get put to good use.  :D

I am enjoying my Ones as I type and recently picked up some back-up woofers.  I might consider what you have there.

Hi, David!

nice to hear from a Patriot that US made parts have to come back to their native country, but then you have to give us back pizza, prosecco and mandolini!! :D (Godfathers are an essential part of your economy, now, you may keep them!)

Stop joking, if I may be anyway useful with the available parts, just let me know and I will do my best for get your Ones living a long, good sounding life.

Best

Fulvio 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Fluvio!  Now where would Italy be without the tomato...that came from the Americas!  And wasn't pizza an american invention?  (If we didn't invent it, we sure have screwed it up with the likes of Dominos, Pizza hut etc).  And that's okay, I have my 100% Italian wife.

Sorry, David, we can do something to recover the Domino's and Pizza Hut's disasters, but nothing regardng your wife....;) that I'm sure doesn't need any help to treat tomatoes and pizzas in the very best way, as she is surely doing with you!!

However, it is true as well that Italy was a good market for Allison spekers in the 70/80's, the parts I was offering are almost all sold, and a very good price... so sorry, they will remain in spaghetti's land!

Archived