MikeB Posted July 15, 2016 Report Share Posted July 15, 2016 Can anyone help me with my issue of overheating amps with my Fisher XP-18s? I was able to listen to them for a month or so after I got them, at high volumes, but one day they just started overheating every amp I could throw at them. I've overheated a 1992 Sony home theater amp, a late 1980s Hafler PA amp, a QSC 1500 watt PA amp and brand new Sony home theater amp. I feel like it has to be the impedance or maybe a faulty connection in the speakers at this point. Every amp overheats now within five minutes of low to mid-volume use. Any ideas? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.