Advent Models

DON

There is a thread here somewhere that has photos of the different Advent models. I've seen it several times when I wasn't looking for it but now that I'm looking for it I can't find it. I've searched this place till I'm blue in the face :D and still can't find it. I'm hopeful that someone much younger than I and with a better memory can help me out.

While I'm on the subject I have four pair of Large Advents (all different models) and all the grilles are different sizes so don't assume as I almost did when you see a grille for a large Advent for sale that it will fit your speaker.

Thank you and keep listening to the music and not the equipment. B)

There is a thread here somewhere that has photos of the different Advent models. I've seen it several times when I wasn't looking for it but now that I'm looking for it I can't find it. I've searched this place till I'm blue in the face :D and still can't find it. I'm hopeful that someone much younger than I and with a better memory can help me out.

While I'm on the subject I have four pair of Large Advents (all different models) and all the grilles are different sizes so don't assume as I almost did when you see a grille for a large Advent for sale that it will fit your speaker.

Thank you and keep listening to the music and not the equipment. B)

here 'tis

"Identifying Your Advent Loudspeakers"

http://www.audiokarm...ad.php?t=126376

here 'tis

"Identifying Your Advent Loudspeakers"

http://www.audiokarm...ad.php?t=126376

Thanks guys........I knew you'd come through.

One day I was looking for a guitar store that i had visited several times and I drove all up and down 50th street. I knew it was there somewhere but when I found it they'd moved the whole store down on 34th.........in 12hrs. :)

One thing I wish they would do to make that presentation better (and don't get me wrong, it is very valuable for those not knowing the different models) is remove the more opinionated comments regarding different models. For instance, there is a rather scathing opinion of the Advent/2 which is unfounded in my opinion \:^) and garnered through rumor rather than actual listening experiences.

Doug

Archived