Classic AR-9 command high price.......

frankmarsi

From this country’s wonderful city of Cincinnati, Ohio which by the way is named after the great ancient Roman general Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus, a hero of the Roman Republic who was heralded for his bravery and loyalty to ancient Rome. He was a B.C.E. Roman hero who saved the city from crisis and then retired to his farm rather than rule.

Offered to us all at a current price of over three-thousand dollars is a beautiful pair of AR-9 speakers.

Said to have been ‘re-capped’ and ready to go. Makes me wonder what the highest selling price will be.  If I ever have to sell mine, I’ll be happy to have this price and more.

See link below with only 4 hours left.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334128731642?mkevt=1&mkpid=2&emsid=e112358.m43.l3160&mkcid=8&bu=43113236379&osub=-1%7E1&segname=16TE1798421_T_ENDSOON_CT1&crd=20210901090000&ch=osgood&sojTags=osub%3Dosub%2Csegname%3Dsegname%2Ccrd%3Dcrd%2Cch%3Dch%2Cchnl%3Dmkcid

Animal has been around for quite some time now. He sells on eBay and craigslist.  I think I have talked with him once about some AR9LS's. I wonder why he doesn't post in this forum.  He is defiantly a AR guy.    

On 9/1/2021 at 5:05 PM, frankmarsi said:

From the this country’s wonderful city of Cincinnati, Ohio which by the way is named after the great ancient Roman general Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus, a hero of the Roman Republic who was heralded for his bravery and loyalty to ancient Rome. He was a B.C.E. Roman hero who saved the city from crisis and then retired to his farm rather than rule.

Offered to us all at a current price of over three-thousand dollars is a beautiful pair of AR-9 speakers.

Said to have been ‘re-capped’ and ready to go. Makes me wonder what the highest selling price will be.  If I ever have to sell mine, I’ll be happy to have this price and more.

See link below with only 4 hours left.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334128731642?mkevt=1&mkpid=2&emsid=e112358.m43.l3160&mkcid=8&bu=43113236379&osub=-1%7E1&segname=16TE1798421_T_ENDSOON_CT1&crd=20210901090000&ch=osgood&sojTags=osub%3Dosub%2Csegname%3Dsegname%2Ccrd%3Dcrd%2Cch%3Dch%2Cchnl%3Dmkcid

hey Frank

I dont know about the italian/roman story, but the rumor is that guy likes a souvlaki every once and a while, chasing it with a ouzo.......

another rumor is he may actually be a Jersey guy originally.

furthermore, the rumor is he has "stacked" Carvers and ended up shaking a rare greek vase off the upstairs living room table.