Not an AR 1.5" Midrange

The plate is 1/4" thick as is the original AR mid.

I might not have made it clear but I demoed a stereo pair at Frankenfest made out 

of wood plates.  At Blue Mountain I demoed only one.

I will be printing more off, yes and fine tuning the electro-acoutical design.

1 hour ago, Pete B said:

I might not have made it clear but I demoed a stereo pair at Frankenfest made out 

I reviewed the thread and yes,  I now see you did say " stereo pair" it just wasn't clear to me you had demoed 2 in the AR11 config.  I think it was the photo of the single AR11that threw me off track.  What do you have on hand to A/B?  Are your 9s online?

Might want to start a new thread on that, they are $172 each and not the correct diameter domes

as compared to AR.  The Fc's for the drivers are also wrong.

The plate is about .1" too small but probably close enough to fill the hole.

5 hours ago, Aadams said:

I reviewed the thread and yes,  I now see you did say " stereo pair" it just wasn't clear to me you had demoed 2 in the AR11 config.  I think it was the photo of the single AR11that threw me off track.  What do you have on hand to A/B?  Are your 9s online?

No my 9's are a mess, it was almost dark when I bought them and at least I didn't pay too 

much for them.  I might just get the better one going to take some measurements but it is

not a high priority.  On the other hand, if there were demand for this plate in the AR-9s I'd 

use them for demo purposes.

Interesting to note that the mounting holes in the AR-9 are 45 deg rotated from the AR-11 

which doesn't matter with a round dome, but with this plate orientation matters.

Archived