Completed - set of 12" cloth surround AR 3 woofers

stupidhead

I am starting a rehab of a set of 3a cabinets that originally had cloth surround woofers. They are lost to time and am hoping to avoid foam versions.

Let me know what you have please and thank you.

Geoff

George, I responded to your message through email before seeing this so ignore the request for images. Those look beautiful and let me just say that tentatively I will take them. As to your question of a fair price, I would say $150-$200 for the pair (please include fasteners) plus shipping seems reasonable.

Given the nature of this forum and the common minded folks who visit, possibly some sort of philanthropy/fair price discount on your part is possible but those look beautiful and on paper command all the money.

What say you?

Geoff

Geoff,

I am happy to accept the upper end of your offer, because they do work and  look beautiful. I prefer to ship them in a 30-pound package with Fedex ground. You can use Fedex calculator for cost. My zip is 44139. You can e-mail me the details on my yahoo mail. You can also have the two AR3 midranges( don't know if they can be restored?) free of charge if you add 10 more pounds to the total weight(40 lbs). 

Thanks again,

George

Hi George,

This is a generous offer and I gladly accept . I have gone on to FedEx calculator from home and I don't have account info here. Tomorrow at work I will get a quote on cost from my shipping guy and/or you could prepare for shipping to 03063 zip, destination being a business address with FedEx account #. Whatever it is will be fine and no need to rush, ground is fine.

The bonus mids are a nice touch George and I appreciate it. If you possibly have the four pots with pointers I would love to get them as well and will pay you a "fair" price for them as well!

I will respond on the yahoo email to give details and get your paypal info, appreciate it.

prosit (as I raise a glass of Weyerbacher Blithering Idiot)

Due to the generosity of member ligs, I will have the matched set as early as tomorrow. I do still need at least one ar3a early mid driver, the front wired one with no "dot" on the dome under the cage.

thanx again to George!

Archived