Information Posted to the Library Today

xpat

I’ve been cleaning out my rec room and found some AR documents the members may find interesting.  They include:

-        AR Turntable Instructions, specifications and other material.

-        AR 6 Technical Data Brochure

-        AR Verticals Brochure (information about the AR9, AR90, AR91, AR92).  Includes a nice “exploded” view of the AR 9 on pg 2

-        Teledyne AR Speaker Brochure covering the AR 9 through AR 18s models.  The last 2 pages provide specs for ALL the speakers.

-        1978 reviews from Stereo Review and Popular Electronics.  (Note:  2 posts cover this topic.  One of the posts (where the image is directly viewable in the post) should be ignored as the other post is much easier to read.

The files are all PDF format.  The big brochures may take a few minutes to load

I also have the manual for the AR Amplifer.  If you would like me to post the information, please let me know.

Here;s a link to the library; although I'm not sure the new stuff got posted. Until Mark (the site webmaster) add another tab to the library, we'll just have to keep renewing this link.  http://www.classicspeakerpages.net/library/acoustic_research/original_models_1954-1974/original_models_schematicss/restoring_the_ar-3a/ via new posts.

Thanks, DJ, exactly what I was looking for....yeah Carl, I know where the library section is, I just didn't see anything new in there....

If anyone is having trouble finding the documents, here is how to access them:

1) Go to the main Forums tab which shows the various forums (AR, Allison and KLH)

2) At the top of the page you will see a link titled " Library Additions and Corrections".  Click on this link to review the material.  This is also where I uploaded the information.

Hope this helps!

Regards to All.

Archived