3a oddness

genek

It appears that the midrange grille was removed and fastened to the tweeter

That would explain why the owner says they both sound alike, I guess. He says that's what he found when he pried the grilles off for the first time since the speakers were bought new to have the woofers refoamed.

That would explain why the owner says they both sound alike, I guess. He says that's what he found when he pried the grilles off for the first time since the speakers were bought new to have the woofers refoamed.

Hi there;

It reads that the previous owner like to shovel it.

The modification needs to be reversed asap.

If you do not replace the mid cover with the screen and it's padding, the mid voice coil can pop out of it's gap.

Whomever did that mod certainly get's the booby prize for stupidty, I can't take credit for it at least.

Hi there;

It reads that the previous owner like to shovel it.

The modification needs to be reversed asap.

If you do not replace the mid cover with the screen and it's padding, the mid voice coil can pop out of it's gap.

Whomever did that mod certainly get's the booby prize for stupidty, I can't take credit for it at least.

The current owner is not the original owner. I think he just took the previous owner's word that the grills had never been removed because they were glued on when he bought them.

The current owner is not the original owner. I think he just took the previous owner's word that the grills had never been removed because they were glued on when he bought them.

April Fools, of course!!! Nice one!

Edit: Just noticed Ken's comment, I don't read every post.

Archived