Dynaco A-250

bigyank

• 1 year later...
I have been offered a pair of these which I think are from the Panor era of Dynaco but not sure. Anyone have any experiences they can share with these 3-way speakers?

Yank

While I was in high school, a couple of neighbors of mine had these. At the time, if I remember correctly, they were "titled" as Dynaco A30XL. I don't know if that "title" is valid, but that is what is sticking in my head. Although many years have past, I do remember these speakers as being rather smooth. But, a subwoofer was welcome at times. Either way, I doubt that you'll be disappointed with them.

• 3 weeks later...
While I was in high school, a couple of neighbors of mine had these. At the time, if I remember correctly, they were "titled" as Dynaco A30XL. I don't know if that "title" is valid, but that is what is sticking in my head. Although many years have past, I do remember these speakers as being rather smooth. But, a subwoofer was welcome at times. Either way, I doubt that you'll be disappointed with them.

These are from the Panor era, and I remember them being marketed at the same time Panor had the "GMAS" in their speaker line-up. The Great Mother of All Subwoofers, a passive 18 or 15" job, obviously during or right after the first Gulf War.

• 3 months later...
These are from the Panor era, and I remember them being marketed at the same time Panor had the "GMAS" in their speaker line-up. The Great Mother of All Subwoofers, a passive 18 or 15" job, obviously during or right after the first Gulf War.

O.K. Thank you for "clearing this up". To be honest, these are the only "Dynaco" speakers that I've heard frequently. I've never heard any of the real Dynacos.

• 7 years later...

Archived