Wanted: An AR2ax badge

Guest matty g

Guest matty g

I need one AR 2ax brass badge. This is the 1" x 2" screw in brass badge used on the late sixties models (actually reads 2ax in red letters). Anyone have a spare they want to sell? Please contact me through the forum.

Thanks

Matt

there were 2 kinds I think--engraved and painted. The engraved are nicer because they can be polished if necessary. I'm quite sure Vintage AR sells reproductions of the engraved ones.

Kent

PS

Just checked. Apparently Larry is only selling them in pairs, but they look so nice maybe you'll want 2. Try ebay Item number: 200145382839

Guest matty g

Thanks Kent - That's a great store there. If I can't get just one I may go that route, though $20 plus shipping is a little steep. Looks like a quality product, and problbly worth the $, but I was hoping for just one (the other is perfect). Also I should note that they are engraved with red lettering which read AR2ax (sorry for the previous error). Still looking!

Matt

Matt,

Larry's badges are nice, but they have adhesive on their backs instead of screws, if that is important to you.

I believe I have an extra engraved badge, but it is not in perfect condition. Send me an email if interested, and I'll snap a photo.

Roy

Archived