Why do people do this?

Doug G.

Kent is right about eBay bidders generally being idiots (this, of course, does NOT include anyone here that are new to Advents :^).

There is a pair of masonites on there now ending tonight that are bid up to about 69 bucks and the surrounds are glued to the FRONT of the masonite!

I have seen nice pairs of these correctly refoamed go for much less than this. Heck, I got a pair that needed refoaming once for 30 something bucks. Other than that, they were excellent.

Is it because the seller states that these are also for DQ-10s in the listing or are people that clueless?

Nuts!

Doug

>Kent is right about eBay bidders generally being idiots

um.... maybe the memory is failing (definitely) or maybe there's another Kent here. I don't think I ever said ebay bidders are idiots. I AM an ebay bidder myself, and a seller. My apologies if I insulted anyone

Kent

>It was the other Kent (gkentsmith) and he and I are both eBay

>bidders too :^)

>

>Doug

Another Kent? AND another weirdo (like me) who uses his middle name!;-)

Guest gkentsmith

Doug,

I actually emailed that idiot that put up the auction and his response was "I got them like that" or something similar! What a bunch of idiots. I'm selling a pair of original tweets starting at $9.99 and have one bid with less than an hour to go. I give up trying to figure these idiots out!

Kent

Yup. There's also a pair of nice masonite woofers (needing refoam) for $29.99 BIN and nobody has taken them yet (I almost did but don't really need them).

Must be the refoam that scares 'em off. They'd rather have incorrectly foamed ones at an exhorbitant price :^)

Doug

Archived