AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO MISSED THIS????

Carlspeak

Actually, I removed the email address associated with the PayPal link quite a while ago to effectively disable donations.

If PayPal somehow let you donate there is a serious problem that I need to look into.

In the future I may allow donations again (specifically to support serious work that needs to happen with the forums) but since sometime in 2006 I have effectively disabled them.

I appreciate the words of encouragement from everyone and I hope to be less of an absentee landlord later this year.

Mark

I feel like a dope, but I JUST discovered, hidden on the bottom of the "Home" page, a link to PayPal to make a donation to this excellent service. Actually, I never go to the Home page--always head straight for the forums. So if you're like me (Love CSP but did not know how to contribute money to keep it going), go to the Home page right now and make a donation!

Suggestion for "new & improved" site look: Make the PayPal link more prominent! :-)

Guest matty g

Mark -

Paypal allows one to donate, but the funds will just sit there until they are returned to the donators account (due to not being collected, I suppose). I have tried to donate on several occasions only to have the money returned to my account. Up until now I had assumed I was doing something wrong - please do let us know when donations will be accepted for this excellent forum!

Matt

Archived