LS 250a woofer issue

Jakeabean

So I snagged a pair of these at a flea market yesterday. Guy said they worked and if any issues he'd give my money back. He was asking $50 but said just give me $30 and take em. Ok sold! Hooked them up later and found one dead woofer and two bad tweets. The tweeters were kind of expected, based on what I'd read earlier. 

The tweeters show open circuit. The woofers jump in both directions with the 9v battery test. The good one sounds great, the bad one sounds.... bad. Rattles, vibrates, distorted sound.  Bad woofer ohms out between 5.6 and 5.9. The good one shows 6.7  These are model

B-199 Bc  Speaker cabinet is stamped 8 ohm input below speaker connections on rear. Are these numbers considered in spec? Shouldn't both read closer to 8? I ordered the recommended tweeters from Parts Express and a cheap 12" woofer just to slap in for now. Any recommendations where to go from here? Anybody got a good woofer for cheap? Help a brother out and all that? Lol. 

Thanks for reading, and any help/suggestions greatly appreciated.

I noticed when I push down on the bad woofer, it seems stiff, and noisy like it's scraping. It also bottoms out and makes a tap or metallic sound when it touches the bottom. The good woofer operates very smooth, no noise, and doesn't bottom out. Burned/broken voice coil perhaps?

Not a lot of Bozak discussion here so check other forums too. Reading threads here, people who have 250s really like them. There are lots of B-199 woofers on eBay so I wouldn’t waste money on a cheap PE woofer to “slap in”.

I also see a pair of B200ZC tweeters but the domes are pushed in. 

Edited by JKent

JKent, thanks for your reply. I only saw one B 199 Bc woofer on Ebay. I wasn't sure if the others that end with a different suffix would directly interchange or not. I'd like to find an original if I can, but I also don't want to go overboard dollar wise. The one woofer that I saw was about $100 shipped. The $10 ea tweeters sound great and were the right price. Lol.