SPEAKER STANDS FOR AR9's

lARrybody

I was in Harbor Freight Tools today to pick up that folding hand truck I didn't get for Christmas. I saw some small dollies on sale for eight dollars each and that lightbulb went on in my mind. When that happens I never know till later if it was a good thing.  Well I managed to get one under one of my Nines. My thought being that I am redoing that room and I will need to be moving them around. As if they are not tall enough. I will probably keep them on the dollies and experiment with placement when I get my new components and furniture in place. Will being five inches higher off the floor make much difference? I am sure the new amplification will make a difference.

RZA7Udl.jpg 

• 2 weeks later...

If they need to be raised, maybe just move them upstairs. Then raise the roof with them.  Hard to say if 5 inch rise will affect the floor boundary response, but Im thinking it may be a nice way to experiment with the room placement. Sure beats rock and rolling relocation. Oh, and you have a great set. Congrates!  Must have been fun getting them up there though.