Very nice web site

Guest speaker freak

Guest speaker freak

Just want to say how nice it is to know that there are others out that enjoy the classic speakers. I have owned a few pairs of them at times ar,klh and some other types as well but i keep going back to the classics.right now i am enjoying a pair of large advents that i found on the curb that just needed to be refoamed.my paradigms speakers are sitting in the corner because i enjoy the advents so much.Thanks for this site and please keep it going.

Just two cents.

This is a great web site and am indebted to the admistrator and members for the valuable information and entertainment too. Thankyou.

I have been able to put my 5's back in service after many years and even found another pr which is in work. Glad to see a new post about the 5's and will be following that closely in hopes more info will surface.

Thanks again, zcon

• 4 weeks later...

We all appreciate Mark's work very much. He puts a lot of time and effort into keeping this site up and running. It is truly the finest collection of vintage loudspeaker information on the internet! We are lucky to have a place where we can exchange information, and learn from both skilled professionals and enthusiasts alike.

Thanks Mark for making this such a great place to hang out!!

Actually, I am removing that donation link as soon as I find a utility that can remove the code across my entire website. I am very grateful for the donations thus far, but in the grand scheme of things running the website is my responsibility.

Ideally I would pay much more attention to the website content but my full-time job takes most of my time. Maybe I can strike a deal with Tom to help updating content? ;)

Mark

Archived