Wishing everyone a great 2006!

administrator

Happy New Year to you, Mark. May you get some real first-class living packed full of all good things shoe-horned into 2006.

Thank you for giving me a place to come, read, and learn from The Masters.

Just look at the talent you've assembled here.

I'd sing "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow" at you, but you really don't want to hear me sing.

Bret

>Happy New Year to you, Mark. May you get some real

>first-class living packed full of all good things shoe-horned

>into 2006.

>

>Thank you for giving me a place to come, read, and learn from

>The Masters.

>

>Just look at the talent you've assembled here.

>

>I'd sing "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow" at you, but you really

>don't want to hear me sing.

>

>Bret

Hi there;

The very best of the new years to you and yours.

I look towards this year in appreciation of the small things that are very important.

Something that is a large portion of my hobby time is this site and all it holds for everyone that's interested in reading and contributing.

Every word, discussion and argument is now carved in stone for all the world to see for generations to come.

There may be another Roy F Allison or Henry Kloss type person on board now or coming to this site in the near future.

Mr Ken Kantor, a contributor, is one man whose name has been involved in the hifi industry for years.

"High quality", is what Mr Kantor is all about.

I look forward to seeing his name becoming synonomous with hifi.

We discus and debate issues that are sometimes as far back as from the 1960's.

They are about antiques and obsolete speaker sytems and techniques of old.

We are not re-inventing the wheel but still trying to understand the how's and why's of yesteryear.

By discusing and debating sometimes a new way of doing or viewing things comes about.

I have found in my time on this website that there is different thoughts and views and that is the best part.

If we all thought the same this site would be too boring.

A very common thought here is sharing the enjoyment of hifi and music and our special likes of certain brands of equipment.

This new year is an opportunity for us all learn and share with the entire world.

To all of you who have and who want to contribute to this database of knowledge, I thank you for making my day a little better.

I would start to list the names of individuals who I would like to thank, and always look forward to reading their thoughts, but I would forget someone.

So I'll just say thank you very much to you all and your many kindnesses.

Archived