Calling Roy C...HiVi Q1R Tweeters

gal419

It's been quite a few years since I've posted and @ 3 years or more since I've last listened to my AR-3a's. To make a long story short I've had to replace my original tweeters with HiVi Q1R tweeters and would like to know the correct way to install these so they can sound as close to the original tweeters as possible. I've seen a few posts on these tweeters and just want to know what is the most up to date way to do this. I'm also using the 8ohm 15 watt L-Pads since the original pots went bad many years ago. Thank you

On 5/12/2018 at 3:35 PM, gal419 said:

It's been quite a few years since I've posted and @ 3 years or more since I've last listened to my AR-3a's. To make a long story short I've had to replace my original tweeters with HiVi Q1R tweeters and would like to know the correct way to install these so they can sound as close to the original tweeters as possible. I've seen a few posts on these tweeters and just want to know what is the most up to date way to do this. I'm also using the 8ohm 15 watt L-Pads since the original pots went bad many years ago. Thank you

Kent (JKent) told me he has been in contact with you, and the info he gave you is up to date. As this has been discussed many times, send me a PM if you would like to discuss this further.

Roy

Archived