AR speakers & lots of speaker parts

JKent

Here they are. These are speakers and parts that belonged to CSP member Joe Rutledge, who passed away. His wife was able to give a lot of his extensive collection to family and friends so here's what's left. PDF file attached below.

Some notes:
  • Some of the AR mids are promised
  • The AR-90 and AR-91 speakers must be picked up in Vernon Twp NJ. If I cannot sell them intact I’ll part them out and list the parts.
  • Photos (not great ones) are available—just ask
  • If you see any prices that seem wrong please let me know. I want to do right by Kathy.
  • All prices are each. Postage or FedEx is extra.
  • Reasonable offers on “lots” will be considered.
  • PM me with questions, offers, comments please. I'll try to get back to all inquiries on a first come first served basis.

-Kent

PS: I'll replace the PDF with updated versions as items sell. 

speakers & parts.pdf

Here are a few caps from Joe. I sold almost all of them so this is just what's left and they're fancy "esoteric" caps. Trouble is, I don't know how to price them so will consider fair offers. PDF with photos attached.

Thanks

Kent

Rutledge remaining capacitors.pdf

The speaker stands are now on ebay but if any CSP member wants to buy them through this forum I'll give a 10% discount. Other items will probably go to ebay next week.

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2017 at 9:54 PM, JKent said:

Here are a few caps from Joe. I sold almost all of them so this is just what's left and they're fancy "esoteric" caps. Trouble is, I don't know how to price them so will consider fair offers. PDF with photos attached.

Thanks

Kent

Rutledge remaining capacitors.pdf

@JKent I know this is an old thread , but would you still have the caps? I would like to buy the 6uF Kimber (Both) for my AR18 Project! 

I live in India but have a friend who is coming from the USA end of this month. Would you be able to locally post them if you still have them available?

• 1 month later...

Archived