Got another one interested in AR speakers......

lakecat

Met Bryan at the Midwest Audio Fest two years ago when he bought my ADS 980's. Although he lives in Indy...his job takes him here near me in Green, Ohio. He has visited several times and went thru my mostly AR collection listening to tunes. Bryan is a huge speaker fanatic and has about fifty pairs of speakers at his house. Has the fever bad. His collection is made up of five pairs of ADS, Polks, KLH, Pioneer HPM, Boston Acoustics, the big Yamahas and even a pair of AR11's which I have here that I repaired a crushed corner for him.....plus others I can't even remember now. I mean....fifty pairs!!!.....crazy.....

He texted me a few days ago and said that he was headed to Chicago and wanted  my opinion on some AR303's he saw in the Craigslist for $350. He heard mine here and really liked them. He sent me the ad and pics....and they were the black ones that looked in pretty good shape....and even was gonna throw in the stands. I texted back and said make sure the drivers are working and would be a great price if they did. Never heard back from him....until today. He got them and was listening to them......and his text was...." Got them.....and wow.....probably the best bass on any bookshelf I ever heard". I texted him back and told him he is ruined now!!...lol 

Archived