AR3a Improved Mid/Tweeter Available?

Whitecaps18

Does anybody know or have any mid range or tweeter drivers for the AR3a improved for sale? I need a pair of each. I recently acquired a pair on eBay, however, the original mentioned drivers have been replaced and the woofers just need to be refoamed. Any Thoughts? Thanks in advance.....

are you sure there's any difference between them and AR3a drivers? if so, would they be the same as AR10pi/11 drivers?

The drivers for the AR-3a Improved are, to the best of my knowledge, the same as those for the AR-3a.

Mid-range: AR-3a type, back-wired 4-Ohm.

Hi-range: AR-3a type, with the attendant front/back-wired design variations, A.19, A.20 or A.23.

(See 'Restoring the AR-3a' for visual reference, regarding the tweeters.)

There has been some confusion regarding the correct tweeter, but the pair discussed previously, that had later ferrofluid tweeters, were found to have been modified by the owner.

Robert_S

Does anybody know or have any mid range or tweeter drivers for the AR3a improved for sale? I need a pair of each. I recently acquired a pair on eBay, however, the original mentioned drivers have been replaced and the woofers just need to be refoamed. Any Thoughts? Thanks in advance.....

The tweeters and mids are the same as the AR-3a. The tweeters are hard to come by in decent working order, but there are alternatives.

I have mids available. Send me a PM if I can be of assistance.

Roy

• 3 months later...

THANK YOU....I was able to obtain 3 sets of mids/tweets off eBay at a great price! Sorry for the delayed response as I have been offline working on business issues, assistance is greatly appreciated!

Archived