AR-2Ax Logos

williamw9125

I've just restored a pair of AR-2Ax speakers and I am looking for one Speaker grill with the AR-2Ax plastic logo on it or, I would apreciate it if anyone would find for me the Logo Badge and I can remake the grill myself. These Speakers are dated 1974 and have a a black grill. I found them at goodwill but they took tow days to put them out on the floor for sale. By then they had lost one of the grills?!!

Welcome William

can you post a photo of what you need? AFAIK the 2ax badges were all brass

Kent

I've just restored a pair of AR-2Ax speakers and I am looking for one Speaker grill with the AR-2Ax plastic logo on it or, I would apreciate it if anyone would find for me the Logo Badge and I can remake the grill myself. These Speakers are dated 1974 and have a a black grill. I found them at goodwill but they took tow days to put them out on the floor for sale. By then they had lost one of the grills?!!

I have a couple of extra AR2ax plastic logo plates (self adhesive type). PM me if interested in a bargain.

hmm.. no photo in the post and I did not get your email. Not to worry, Carl came to the rescue (and I learned something about 2ax logos)

Kent

Archived