AR time line update

dxho

We need to figure out a way to update the timeline in the library. It has the 2x starting production in 1970 and ending in 1971.

I spent some time consolidating information from the original time line images (I'm not sure why the document was converted) and from old forum posts into a new list here. The old one needed some help; it doesn't list the old and new AR-2 models, for instance. I've also added more information, such as impedance, power, crossover frequencies, etc.

I'm hosting it on my own site for the moment, and I'm willing to have it be hosted here, converted to a Word doc, or whatever. All corrections welcome! I'm no expert on these speakers, so by all means let me know of any mistakes.

I spent some time consolidating information from the original time line images (I'm not sure why the document was converted) and from old forum posts into a new list here. The old one needed some help; it doesn't list the old and new AR-2 models, for instance. I've also added more information, such as impedance, power, crossover frequencies, etc.

I'm hosting it on my own site for the moment, and I'm willing to have it be hosted here, converted to a Word doc, or whatever. All corrections welcome! I'm no expert on these speakers, so by all means let me know of any mistakes.

Nice, Ken....

I guess for starters, the "early" AR-2x mid/tweeter should be changed to 3.5", as I mentioned in your AR-2 tweeter thread. Any posts made by Tom Tyson and Steve F are great references.

Roy

Thanks, Roy. I'll just keep Dreamweaver open for a while.

I now know to look closer at posts by Tom and Steve. I probably got good parts of it. Earlier this year, I went all the way back to day one on both the AR and KLH forums looking for data. I've also got a page on the early KLH equipment here. It's not nearly as complete; there's just not as much information out there.

Archived