Play iPod or MP3 player thru your KLH Model Eight!

JKent

I recently built some black boxes, modeled on the rare KLH Model Eight Phono Preamp, that take the stereo signal from an iPod, mix L & R channels, and feed it through the KLH Model Eight tube radio. Works perfectly and sounds great. I'm selling them elsewhere for $65 + S/H but if a CSP member is interested please send a PM and you will get a courtesy discount ($60 with free shipping within the US). A couple of photos below, one showing the new box compared to an original KLH Phono Preamp. I'll be happy to email more photos and/or the instruction booklet pdf.

Kent

post-101828-1276915228.jpg

post-101828-1276915316.jpg

post-101828-1276915489.jpg

• 3 months later...

Just built a couple more of these and lowered the price. $55 with free shipping in the USA. Works with MP3, iPod, CD, Sirius/XM. PM me with your email address if you want to see the instruction manual.

Kent

• 5 weeks later...
Just built a couple more of these and lowered the price. $55 with free shipping in the USA. Works with MP3, iPod, CD, Sirius/XM. PM me with your email address if you want to see the instruction manual.

Kent

• 6 months later...

Free shipping for CSP members who pay by check/MO (avoids PayPal fees)

Send a PM through the forum or email to KLHbyJKH [at] gmail [dot] com

Free shipping for CSP members who pay by check/MO (avoids PayPal fees)

Send a PM through the forum or email to KLHbyJKH [at] gmail [dot] com

Hi Kent

I just looked at the photos for the first time today.

You did a very profesional looking job.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Kent

I just looked at the photos for the first time today.

You did a very profesional looking job.

Thanks Vern. Will be building some more of these. Still $55 with free shipping for CSP members. Any member interested, just click "email me" below my name on the bottom of this message.

Kent

Archived