Need some help testing ..

administrator

I could really use some help making sure the move to the new web server goes well. Basically, I need some volunteers to check all the items in the various sections (everything except the AR section, I'm still working on it heavily) to make sure they download correctly and open in the appropriate applications.

The areas I need checked are here:

http://168.143.114.212/speakers/speakers.htm

If you are able to check all the items in one or more of these areas, please respond back to this thread regarding whether everything was ok or if there were any errors.

Thanks!!

Mark

for me is all ok.

i visit this site everyday and i don't have problems in site surfin'

normally i visit the advent page and the links and all is working good

sorry for my english but i don't use english everyday (i'm italian)

>Basically, I need some volunteers to check all the items in the various sections (everything except the AR section, I'm still working on it heavily) to make sure they download correctly and open in the appropriate applications.<

Mark, I Went through all sections and found 4 links that did not work. I've actually gone through them all twice to double check.

1) KLH: Crossover info for the KLH Model 5 - "the page cannot be found" error

2)- 4) Cizek: The 3 pictures of the Cizek model II links - Same error as above.

I did not download all the zip files. With 56K connection it would take too long. Instead, I let it go as far a starting to download to my computer to check that file names matched link and at least would start downloading correctly.

Also, probably not a problem with the web site, but my computer recognizes the Index of selected magazine reviews - open office file as a zip file. The excel file works fine. I'm sure its the lack of open office software on this end. I don't recognize the .sxc extension either. But thought I'd mention it anyway, since this is a test.

Hope this helps.

Rich Laski

I played around with the KLH section and the Advent section. Zipped pictures loaded fine and I had now problems with any of the other intems inside these sections. Good job. I know it's taking alot of time and typing on your part.

Don

Archived