New abreviated listing of posts not to my liking

Carlspeak

Please display all the posts in a thread so I don't have to click on each one or click on the last one to see all the previous ones. :huh:

Did some searches recently and found numerous ones displaying only the first post and not even a list of the replies. What's up at CSP?????

Please display all the posts in a thread so I don't have to click on each one or click on the last one to see all the previous ones. :huh:

Did some searches recently and found numerous ones displaying only the first post and not even a list of the replies. What's up at CSP?????

Just above your first post, on the right side of title line for this thread , there are 'options'... Gives you display choices.

Thanks for the tip. However, I don't recall ever changing those options.

I think your selected display options are saved on your system as a cookie. If you run a system cleaning tool that deletes cookies, have your browser set to expire cookies after a certain period or just have one of those "oops" system events that causes your browser to dump cookies, then anytime the cookie for csp is deleted your options will reset to the defaults.

Archived