AR3A's For Sale

KCM

Hi,

I have a pair of AR3A's for sale. Must be picked up in the Piitsburgh, PA area, as I do not wish to ship. Cosmetics are very nice, a few scratches have been sanded out and they have been re-oiled periodically. Grilles are intact with logo badges. Woofers were re-foamed shortly before I got them, which was about 4 years ago. Whoever did it removed the spacers. However, the voice coils seem centered and the bass is terrific. The midrange pots work fine, but the tweeter pots are non-operational. I have bypassed them. One of the tweeters died a few years ago, and I replaced with the AB Tech ones. I have not done the crossover mod, just installed a small value resistor. The good, original tweeter will be included.

$275.00 ...........for $300.00 I'll throw in a pair of 4AX's that could use a little love (scratches, tweeter pots)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I have a pair of AR3A's for sale. Must be picked up in the Piitsburgh, PA area, as I do not wish to ship. Cosmetics are very nice, a few scratches have been sanded out and they have been re-oiled periodically. Grilles are intact with logo badges. Woofers were re-foamed shortly before I got them, which was about 4 years ago. Whoever did it removed the spacers. However, the voice coils seem centered and the bass is terrific. The midrange pots work fine, but the tweeter pots are non-operational. I have bypassed them. One of the tweeters died a few years ago, and I replaced with the AB Tech ones. I have not done the crossover mod, just installed a small value resistor. The good, original tweeter will be included.

$275.00 ...........for $300.00 I'll throw in a pair of 4AX's that could use a little love (scratches, tweeter pots)

Still selling these?

Dan

Mreskye@aol.com

• 4 months later...

Archived