Dynaco A-50 Speakers For Sale

ToastedAlmond

I have a perfectly functioning pair of these for local pick-up only in the South/Central Jersey area. The cabinets are NOT living room presentable as is. There are no deep gouges or crushed corners, but they could use a re-finishing. Grilles are perfectly intact and clean, but badges are missing. They do sound superb. $150 gets them.

• 2 years later...

I have a perfectly functioning pair of these for local pick-up only in the South/Central Jersey area. The cabinets are NOT living room presentable as is. There are no deep gouges or crushed corners, but they could use a re-finishing. Grilles are perfectly intact and clean, but badges are missing. They do sound superb. $150 gets them.

Damn looking for a pair of A25's but for $150 i would buy your A50's but unfortunately i'm in chicago

Damn looking for a pair of A25's but for $150 i would buy your A50's but unfortunately i'm in chicago

ROAD TRIP

I don't think I've seen a pair of A-50's sell for more than $200.00 on ebuy.

Shipping expense and packing issues have kept their price price down.

It's takes a lot of work and material to safely pack them up so that they will arrive undamaged.

I can tell you almost every way that can be done to poorly package them, I have had first hand with too many

experiences receiving destroyed internet purchases.

Archived