AR9 AR90 AR91 AR11 AR915 Drivers!!

Guest ground loop

Guest ground loop

I have a set of AR915's (which are very rare in themselves) that I bought recently for the tweeters. I have the rest available for sale. 915's are basically AR91's with a fake walnut veneer and no adjustments. They are in exceptional shape. I have 2 11" Woofers and 2 of the semi-horn upper midranges available. They are the same drivers used in AR9's, AR90(mids) and AR91. All work as they should. In fact these 915's sound outstanding, I was surprised how nice they did A B'd w/ my 9's. I have all the original boxes and packing material and MINT grills as well. If you are interested in the drivers or the whole speaker units, please e-mail me at ronparisinteriors@yahoo.com.post-103828-1231299795.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have a set of AR915's (which are very rare in themselves) that I bought recently for the tweeters. I have the rest available for sale. 915's are basically AR91's with a fake walnut veneer and no adjustments. They are in exceptional shape. I have 2 11" Woofers and 2 of the semi-horn upper midranges available. They are the same drivers used in AR9's, AR90(mids) and AR91. All work as they should. In fact these 915's sound outstanding, I was surprised how nice they did A B'd w/ my 9's. I have all the original boxes and packing material and MINT grills as well. If you are interested in the drivers or the whole speaker units, please e-mail me at ronparisinteriors@yahoo.com.post-103828-1231299795.jpg

[/quote

How much for the mids?

Thanks

Archived