WTB Allison One Tweeters

bigyank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have never removed my tweeters so I was surprised that there are no connectors (blade for example) like the mids. Anyone have any experiences they can share with me? I just received the tweeters and opened the packing last night. :)

Yank

I have never removed my tweeters so I was surprised that there are no connectors (blade for example) like the mids. Anyone have any experiences they can share with me? I just received the tweeters and opened the packing last night. :blink:

Yank

The thin wires coming across the body of the tweeter from the dome to the brass posts are the leads. Push in and hold down the spring loaded brass posts to release the leads. Carefully pull out the leads as they are very delicate.

The thin wires coming across the body of the tweeter from the dome to the brass posts are the leads. Push in and hold down the spring loaded brass posts to release the leads. Carefully pull out the leads as they are very delicate.

I will give it a careful try this eveninig. Side note, the original tweeters in my One's have standoffs and the new tweeters, which are from Two's do not. Could this be a production run change possibly? Best way to tell the differences between them? Too bad I cannot swap the faceplates.

Yank

Archived