Trade? AR-11 for Allison Three

Dave S.

Anyone interested? I have a nice pair of AR11's that sound great but at heart I'm an Allison fan. I've owned Allison Ones two different times; foolishly selling the first pair to "upgrade" and the second time around I just didn't have the space to set them up properly or enough power. I do think a pair of Allison Threes will work. I'm near Philadelphia but will travel up or down I-95 a bit for the right deal. Thanks for looking and pm or email if interested.

Anyone interested? I have a nice pair of AR11's that sound great but at heart I'm an Allison fan. I've owned Allison Ones two different times; foolishly selling the first pair to "upgrade" and the second time around I just didn't have the space to set them up properly or enough power. I do think a pair of Allison Threes will work. I'm near Philadelphia but will travel up or down I-95 a bit for the right deal. Thanks for looking and pm or email if interested.

I might be interested. I have a pair of Allison One's which I replaced the woofer surrounds. A couple of the mids have been slightly pushed in but work without incident. Would love to see some pics of these.

I might be interested. I have a pair of Allison One's which I replaced the woofer surrounds. A couple of the mids have been slightly pushed in but work without incident. Would love to see some pics of these.

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for Allison Three's. I'll post some pics when I get a chance. If I had the space and power for Ones's I'd consider it.

Archived