AR-9LSI crossover schematics needed

Guest digi58

Guest digi58

I've bought AR9LS. I've search the forum and I can't find schematic for AR9LSI crossover. I've found only schematic for AR98LSI. Please help me.

Regards

I've bought AR9LS. I've search the forum and I can't find schematic for AR9LSI crossover. I've found only schematic for AR98LSI. Please help me.

Regards

Your msg above is not clear exactly what you need.

The title says AR-9LSI schematic needed. The text then says you bought an AR9LS. Then you say you can't find the AR9LSI schematic. Are you trying to convert the LS to an LSI?

I have the AR9LS schematic. If that is what you need, email me at carlspeak@aol.com

and I will send you a copy. The title on the dwg. says "SCHEMATIC AR9LS IMPROVED" for what it's worth. All it appears to be doing is making the speaker bi-wire/bi-amp able. That may indicate it is the LSI you seek perhaps?

• 3 months later...
The title says AR-9LSI schematic needed. The text then says you bought an AR9LS. Then you say you can't find the AR9LSI schematic. Are you trying to convert the LS to an LSI?

That would be my guess. The LS had a sort of "nasal" quality that contrasted against its styling caused some people to comment that it looked like Darth Vader but sounded more like Chewbacca. This was reportedly fixed in the LSi, but whether it was a crossover change, different drivers or something else entirely has never been specified AFAIK.

• 4 years later...

Archived