A couple concerns

Guest winters860

Guest winters860

Hello!

I'm a regular lurker here and poster on Audiokarma. I haven't been around here much, because CSP seems to be about the slowest loading thing on the net for me since the redesign. I'm not sure what the issue is there.

Anyway, my main reason for posting is to better understand the Private Message function. It gives me confirmation when I send messages, but nothing shows up in my sent messages folder. Are my PMs getting though?

Thanks,

Joe

Hello!

I'm a regular lurker here and poster on Audiokarma. I haven't been around here much, because CSP seems to be about the slowest loading thing on the net for me since the redesign. I'm not sure what the issue is there.

Anyway, my main reason for posting is to better understand the Private Message function. It gives me confirmation when I send messages, but nothing shows up in my sent messages folder. Are my PMs getting though?

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe;

I concur that this newer look site is a tad slower than what the older one was.

The beauty and versatility of this site is outstandingly better than the old one.

As with anything new, there is a few bugs to be worked out still.

Mark has been on top of as many as he can, being busy with his life job.

I am still, after all this time, slowly, learning my way around here.

This has a powerful operating sytem and I hope to be better at using it in a few more months.

I am on high speed, if that makes any difference.

If I was still on dial-up, I would have quite a bill for the excellent downloads here.

Hello!

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe,

While this new forum software uses more bandwidth, it also provides much more functionality. I've tested the speed from work and it seems fine. You may want to check your cache settings.

Mark

Hi Joe,

While this new forum software uses more bandwidth, it also provides much more functionality. I've tested the speed from work and it seems fine. You may want to check your cache settings.

Mark

Mark. Do you have any specific suggestion regarding cache settings?

Archived