Allison's at the market

JeffS

A rare sighting at the Kutztown Radio Show a couple of weeks ago, three pairs of Allison's for sale and all in great shape. The seller had pairs of AL115's, LC110's and Allison:Fours, and a pair of Allison:Ones off site about an hour away if there was an interested buyer. According to the seller, the AL115's, LC110's, and Allison:Fours had all had their woofers refurbished by Millersound and they looked like new. The first picture was taken by Audiokarma member AdamAnt316, and the picture of the Allison:Four was taken by me after I pulled it out of the box.

I was interested in the Fours, but I already have a pair and the seller was asking $500, so I passed.

Allisons at Kutztown (AdamAnt316).png

Allison-Four at Kutztown.png

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 10:15 AM, JeffS said:

A rare sighting at the Kutztown Radio Show a couple of weeks ago, three pairs of Allison's for sale and all in great shape. The seller had pairs of AL115's, LC110's and Allison:Fours, and a pair of Allison:Ones off site about an hour away if there was an interested buyer. According to the seller, the AL115's, LC110's, and Allison:Fours had all had their woofers refurbished by Millersound and they looked like new. The first picture was taken by Audiokarma member AdamAnt316, and the picture of the Allison:Four was taken by me after I pulled it out of the box.

I was interested in the Fours, but I already have a pair and the seller was asking $500, so I passed.

Allisons at Kutztown (AdamAnt316).png

Allison-Four at Kutztown.png

Hi Jeff,

Yeah those Allison’s are looking sweet!

…..And even without looking I know how the woofers are if Bill Legall had his hands on them. He did a ton of work for me over the past 10 years.