well, naive me tried to get some Allison Speakers ! so far this is what happened !

quickjack

allison Acoustic speakers

Inbox

AOh14GjbkSUYXS15uYd-BoJ9txoj1scNfgjn5Ak6p7R8cg=s40

jack Dale <jackdale2017@gmail.com>

6:03 AM (16 hours ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to info, neil
cleardot.gif
hi do you have, did you make Allison speakers? i need some !  for a AL 130 
thx  Jack Dale 

Jerry McNutt <Jerry.McNutt@eminence.com>

6:46 AM (15 hours ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gifHello Jack,

those were made and sold to Allison and only to them.   We do not sell any OEM drivers to consumers.

Try Parts Express for suitable replacements.

Thanks,

mcJ

cleardot.gifAOh14GjbkSUYXS15uYd-BoJ9txoj1scNfgjn5Ak6p7R8cg=s40

jack Dale

Attachments10:14 PM (2 minutes ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to Jerry
cleardot.gifdear mr Jerry Mc Nutt <
THX WELL AS ALLISON IS NOW ( FOR SOME TIME ) out OF BUSINESS! and all the principals LONG dead  I WOULD THINK YOU WOULD like TO MAKE SOME $ ??? 
you should be released fr any legal responsibility to NOT make them ! or to supply them to only Allison who does NOT exist ! has not for 20+ years! 
there is a HUGE community of Allison fans if you are NOT aware !
 they are trying all over the world to get some of these speakers made !
they could do  a group buy or you could wholesale them to someone!  
why not parts express then ? 
( if you insist ! ) 
outmoded silly business models are going out the window in case you have not noticed ! 
there is a virtual CULT-like following of these speakers  ( well a nice cult ! ) and a high demand ! 
What do we have to do to get you to make these speakers for SOMEONE ! 
Kind regards, Jack , Neil Dale 

The answer you received from eminence was incorrect actually….Allison Acoustics was originally building their own drivers, though towards the end they were outsourced, (not familiar with that detail). 

The timing yes. Getting anything from the company became a nightmare around 1999. Restarting the company came and went with failure and is now fading from memory, except for those of us who were young enough and saw it coming. There is NO huge cult of fanatics out there clamoring for Allison. Just a small group of hardcores keeping an eye 👁 out.

19 minutes ago, quickjack said:

yes i was told that story and could not confirm it they did  respond and said " they would only make them for Allison " which DOES kind of confirm the story ! 
who owns the rights ? where are the plans, drawings, molds, equipment  

That information was never a matter of public record to my knowledge.

David Faulkner was the name of the investor that funded and attempted to restart the company way back in 2000. 

4 hours ago, quickjack said:

cool thx for the info i want o contact him ! i am also a writer and would like to do a story about Allison speakers ! 

that name is pretty common actually ! do you have any other info that might be helpfull in finding him ? i will be professional and polite! 

Hopefully, he’s still with us….last time I spoke to him he was in the office 20 years ago clearing it out after the failed attempt to get the company up again. Somewhere around that time he had a heart attack, but was recovering.

The real story lies with anything and everything ROY ALLISON. You should join the Allison Speakers group (Groups.io) you’ll have to look it up on the search engine, but some of the last who are knowledgeable about RA are still there.