Any Interest in these beauties?

edsmith54

I am thinking of offering up my Walnuts to a good home. Exceptional condition. May need re-foam, but that's a minor item. One front grill has a small chunk missing. I have to listen to them one more time to make up my mind. 

I have the original packing and boxes along with the unpacking instructions as well as some other paperwork for these pieces of acoustical furniture. 

Best way to contact is email edsmith54@yahoo.com

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13 hours ago, edsmith54 said:

I am thinking of offering up my Walnuts to a good home. Exceptional condition. May need re-foam, but that's a minor item. One front grill has a small chunk missing. I have to listen to them one more time to make up my mind. 

I have the original packing and boxes along with the unpacking instructions as well as some other paperwork for these pieces of acoustical furniture. 

Best way to contact is email edsmith54@yahoo.com

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

The perfect condition of those tweeters and midrange units is a big plus for selling (all working, correct)?

Rare to see on what’s left of used Allison’s these days....always mashed in drivers with the “but it doesn’t affect the sound” proclamation!

Less hassle to sell and better price if you have the woofers restored first.

Bill

• 5 months later...