Looking for KLH-1 Analog Bass computer powersupply or alternative

rivangom

F4E16046-A6A7-4DA5-9FD8-F9652DC4DFB6.thumb.jpeg.882cffe0d7065af10942f46c76da0f03.jpegB5889A72-BD53-48EC-9464-BE5C4CC847D0.thumb.jpeg.61bdd2523f947e9f74c2e2862d6cba4f.jpegDear readers,

I’m the first owner of a wonderful KLH-1 set with the analog bass computer of which it was identified that the power supply now defect.

Appreciated if anyone can direct me to a new/used power supply or alternative. Mind you that this is quite specific AC/AC adapter having the following values;
Input = 230V/50Hz/8W
Output = 14 VAC 135mA

See the pictures.

Many thanks for your time/advises.

Regards,

Robbert

14 hours ago, JKent said:

i believe you can use a universal wall wart as long as it meets the specs (14 vdc 135 mah) and the correct polarity

Hi JKent, thanks for your reply. The thing is a AC/AC Adapter. Since I’m not skilled in this area don’t you think AC/DC is not an option?

I'm sorry. You're absolutely right. But there are AC/AC adaptors available. On this side of the pond my landscape lights operate at 12V AC and use a 120V AC to 12V AC transformer. Laptop transformers may also be AC--I'm just not sure. That 3.5mm plug will be an issue but maybe you could find an electronics repair shop that could attach the correct plug for you. 

I actually had an Analog Bass Computer with wall wart until I sold it about a month ago. The ABC can accept 13 to 14V AC, 50 or 60Hz. Wish I had a picture of my wall wart--I don't think it was an original.

This is a 115V AC/ 14 V AC adapter that would not be appropriate for 230V but it gives an idea of the kind of thing that "should" be available in Europe

https://www.amazon.com/Accessory-USA-AC12V-Adapter-Vestax/dp/B07B8KRZ1L

Or here's one that is rated 220/230/240V AC 50Hz in, 14V AC out. 1.8A - 2A. I believe a higher Amperage rating is fine (your original is 135mA, these are 1.8A or 1800mA).

https://www.amazon.com/UpBright-New-Adapter-Replacement-Model/dp/B078X4XTN6

Sorry but when I Google "230V AC to 14VAC adapter" I only get North American results. Try it in Amsterdam and see what you find.

Kent