KLH 25 Console in MA

JKent

I have nothing to do with this sale but the KLH console is kind of rare. It's in South Yarmouth MA, pick up only. Search ebay for "Vintage KLH 25 Stereo Console"

Hey, that's pretty interesting - - have never seen that unit before - - very nice contemporary styling with the bits of metal hardware and the "floating" top plane. I'm curious about two things. Photos do not show center bay behind doors - - is this for LP storage? And, with speaker placements on ends pointing 180 degree opposite directions, how successful is stereo effect? Are the hinged panels intended to be used as sound reflectors for a more forward projection?

KLH-25 console.jpg

• 1 month later...

YES KENT, I ONLY SAW ONE ONCE IN A STORE, AUDIO CRAFT IN CLEVELAND WHERE THAT SMELL OF NEW STEREOS HIT YOU WHEN YOU WALKED IN THE DOOR, AND LIKE THE NEW CAR SMELL THEY GOT RID OF, THAT NEW ELECTRONICS SMELL IS PART OF HISTORY ALSO.  OH WELL,  NOW I'LL LIVE A COUPLE DAYS LONGER WITHOUT THOSE TOXIC CHEMICALS...................HAH !!!!!     P.S.  THAT WAS THE MODEL TWENTY TUCKED IN THAT CABINET, RIGHT ?

Archived