New AR speakers are comming!!!

Guest Merlin

Anyone here recall Stephen King's "Pet Cemetery", and what happened when all of those great folks came back from the dead?

After reading the blurb, I'm afraid that "Acoustic Research" is just going to be another zombie company (we can all name a dozen, including dear old KLH), trading on past achievements and offering OEM "product" from some Chinese factory.

Time to look around for a sharp stake and a mallet.

Guest russwollman

I'm gonna lock myself in the basement with my 3as and 2axs and perform secret ceremonies to appease the gods who preside over marketing...they've fallen somewhat lately.

Guest rickcee

Well lets give em a shot. total skeptic here, wouldn't it be great if they just put the 338 - 302 - 303 back into prod. - that'd probably suit this websites folks. But then, they must have been slow sellers back in late '90's. WHERE would they be sold ? haven't seen AR on sale in a store in almost 10 years. IF they redid the 303 series, and sold in audio stores( now mostly home theater) - Get em in J and R to sort of mass market ?- - I'd have to search to find any sort of selection of Polk or Paradigm. Rick, who has some 302,s and gave pr. of 338 to brother.

Archived