Jump to content

Looking for T1030 Floor Spikes


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

Half the battle to find something is getting the correct name :) . What you are looking for are called carpet, or speaker spikes. If you can do without the originals go here: http://www.oregondv.com/spikes.htm

I don't know what the originals looked like but i'll bet the one you will see at the above site look a whole lot better.

P.S. Part Express has them as well; http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=240-715

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...