POSTING PHOTOS

DON

Geezh 20 looks and no one can help me. : I know someone can surely point me in the right direction cause almost everybody here posts photos. :D :D :D

Hi there

I thought someone else was going to jump in and try to help you.

When you wrote your first write-up you could have gone down to the lower left blue rectangular box.

It reads, "Check to attach file".

It then opens up at your computer prompting you to locate your file/photo.

You click on the pdf or jpg file and press open.

It will now be transferring to CSP, you will see the progress as it does this job.

File size is limited to 2 MB and pdf is the better photo to upload.

You then save/post your message/writeup here.

If you want to tomorrow, or next week, you can return and edit this posting and add or adjust whatever you created.

Try to add a date and time if you do return and alter the posting as someone reading it once may miss your additional info.

You can also add or delete a photo if you have a better copy.

Try to scan at the highest resolution possible, please.

Don't be miffed that 20 looky loos did not respond, they may all be just visiting, they often do not even join for free.

Hi there

I thought someone else was going to jump in and try to help you.

When you wrote your first write-up you could have gone down to the lower left blue rectangular box.

It reads, "Check to attach file".

It then opens up at your computer prompting you to locate your file/photo.

You click on the pdf or jpg file and press open.

It will now be transferring to CSP, you will see the progress as it does this job.

File size is limited to 2 MB and pdf is the better photo to upload.

You then save/post your message/writeup here.

If you want to tomorrow, or next week, you can return and edit this posting and add or adjust whatever you created.

Try to add a date and time if you do return and alter the posting as someone reading it once may miss your additional info.

You can also add or delete a photo if you have a better copy.

Try to scan at the highest resolution possible, please.

Don't be miffed that 20 looky loos did not respond, they may all be just visiting, they often do not even join for free.

Thanks Vern. Do I have to have my photos posted somewhere on line? 20 tire kickers.

Archived